Partners VIP Program Overview
Virtual Instruments is committed to the success of your business, strengthening your customer relationships and being easy to work with. To meet this commitment, we welcome you to the new VIP Program.
The Virtual Instruments Partner (VIP) Program offers partners the opportunity for profitable growth while providing solutions that meet your customers' Fibre Channel SAN and virtual infrastructure performance monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization requirements. Based on your needs and your commitment to growing your Virtual Instruments business, you can become a VI Registered Partner or achieve VIP Gold or VIP Platinum status.
What We Look For in Channel Partners
Virtual Instruments is selective about signing up new partners. Our goal is to build strong relationships with partners that have expertise in enterprise storage, storage networking and virtualization technologies, and a history of successful sales into Global 2000 accounts. Our unique products and services will be highly beneficial to any large FC SAN and virtualization deployment.
Why Become a VIP?
- Enables you to offer a vendor independent monitoring solution that adds value across a heterogeneous infrastructure
- Enhances your solution set in high-growth markets including storage, virtualization and cloud computing
- Strengthens your position as a trusted advisor to your customers
- Large enterprise opportunities
- Exponential data growth creates easy repeat purchase opportunity; customers will purchase more Virtual Instruments products and services when they purchase new storage and SAN switches
- A truly unique solution with no direct competition
- Easy to do business with
VIP Program Benefits
- Simple to become a partner with qualified enterprise opportunities
- Quick and easy opportunity registration program
- Access to VIP Portal that includes sales materials, white papers, case studies, online training and more
- Discounts based on VIP Program tier
- Access to Marketing Development Funds (MDF)
- Opportunity for technical specialists to become Virtual Instruments Certified
- Access to evaluation and demo programs
- Service and support opportunities for partners with proven Virtual Instruments expertise